I hope you all are doing great!
I was recently nominated for the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award by the very beautiful and my dearest blogger pal Xandria!! Thank you so much, Xandria! I feel so grateful and excited. It is my FIRST ever nomination for a Blogger Award. Thanks a ton for giving me this opportunity!
Make sure to check out her blog. I assure you that you will love it.
And, well now, let’s get started with the post and the award!
WHAT IS ONE OF YOUR FAVORITE POSTS ON YOUR SITE?
That would be my first blog post because it gave me the courage and motivation to write more. I still remember the time when I had to hit the publish button for the first, I was not so confident enough. But then, I did and the feeling that I got after putting up my first article was immense and the entire experience made me really happy.
IF YOU COULD SOLVE WORLD ISSUE, WHAT WOULD IT BE AND WHY?
I want to stop child labour because I feel like how can a child be a labourer! I don’t like this concept at all. Also because more we eliminate the concept of child labor, more we can employ the unemployed youth. So, I think we can strike two issues together.
WHAT INSPIRED YOU TO START YOUR BLOG?
I always had a desire to write about Fashion but I wasn’t confident enough to start it for the longest time. But gradually, I plucked up my courage and one fine day, that I felt the urge to make a blog and just put up my first article out there. After that, I didn’t really look back.
WHAT IS ONE DREAM YOU HAVE THAT SCARED YOU?
Fortunately, no one!
WHAT IS ONE POSITIVE THING YOU WISH YOU BELIEVED ABOUT YOURSELF?
Whenever I do something, I start questioning whether these ideas will work for me or not instead of figuring out a way to make something good happen. And that lack of belief limits me to give my best, no matter how great the opportunities are that I’m exposed to. So, the one thing I wish I believed about myself is not to self-doubt.
- Thank the person who has nominated you and provides a link back to his/her blog.
- Answer their questions.
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions.
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blogs.
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo.
- Provide the link of the Award creator of ideal inspiration blogger award as Rising Star from https://idealinspiration.blog
I would like to nominate some of my favorite bloggers for the Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award:
- Who is the better teacher in life, success or failure?
- If you were a pet, what pet you would like to be, and why?
- What is that one thing in your life you are grateful for?
- What are the three interesting facts about yourself?
- How have you been productive (except writing a blog) during this lockdown because of COVID-19?
That’s it for the post and thank you for reading it! I would be really happy if you guys do participate and I can’t wait to read your answers. Blogger Awards are so much fun and interesting!! Once again, thank you so much Xandria for nominating me! Much love to you!🌼🌈
Until next time, B Y E!❤